Nov 23, 2010

Designer : Tory Burch


I just want to put it out there how much I LOVE Tory Burch! I started following her years ago when she had a spread in a fashion magazine (I can't remember which one). She just seemed so down to earth and relatable.  Her designs are classic and never go out of style.  She adds just a touch of flare to her designs, but not so much that you can't wear or keep them for years to come.  Over the years I have continued to follow her and watch her style turn into one of the most popular brands out there! Kanye West was even at her Fashion Show this year!!!! Below are a few of my favorites that I would love to add to my wardrobe.


Flannel Tory Tote - $250


Sequin Scarf - $275


Mirrored Cosmetic Bag - $125/$150


Sophie Wedge - $295


Grey Flannel or Black Reva Flat - $195

Monika Dress - $198

 
Anna Satchel - $465


Reva Clutch - $325


Travel Socks - $48


Oversized Square Sunnies - $195


Check out http://www.toryburch.com/ for more fabulous stuff!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig