Nov 22, 2010

Lovely Leopard

I must say, I think I have a slight affinity for over the top fashion sometimes. AND I am LOVING that leopard is coming back! I guess it really never left, but it seems to be everywhere this year! And I could not be happier!! I bought a couple of Leopard things at H&M several months ago, and have been obsessed ever since.  I also have leopard tights I wear on occasion to add a little pop to my ever growing black wardrobe.  Here are some great leopard  print options to add to your wardrobe. If you already have some, then why not add more? You can never have too much of one thing. Right???

I'm dying over this coat!! And this scarf is super affordable!


Zara coat - $169




Forever 21 Scarf - $6.80

Just a few examples of leopard fashion this season.


Leopard Lovelies
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig