Nov 8, 2010

My Christmas Wish List

It's getting close to that time of year! CHRISTMAS!! It is by far my favorite time of year! It's winter, I get to spend time with family and friends, eat a ton of great food, and I get to give and get fabulous presents! For the last 10 years probably, I have sent out a Christmas list spreadsheet. This contains everything I want for Christmas. I have a picture of the items I want, the cost, size, color, and where you can buy them.  It really takes the guess work out and makes it super easy to shop for me.  I usually send it out about a 6 weeks before Christmas to give everyone enough time to shop. I am one of those people with an A type personality. I like to know what I am getting into before I do someting, I like to make lists for everything I do, and I like knowing what I am getting for holidays.  I don't mind the occasional suprprise, but I like making it easier for everyone and just have things already picked out. So here are just a few things I am lusting after for Christmas this year!! Hopefully Santa will be good to me. Happy Monday!!


Louis Vuitton Delightful Monogram MM


Fergie "Fallen" Wedge Boot


Victoria's Secret Double Breasted Coat


Forever 21 Suedette Elastic Ankle Boot



Forever 21 Grey Cable Knit Cardigan

Henri Bendel On Point Ring gallery 0
Henri Bendel On Point Cocktail Ring

 
Gucci Rush 2 Perfume


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig