Nov 18, 2010

Thanksgiving . .

As soon as November hits, I am in Holiday mode. I start decorating my house, lighting all my fall smelling candles, and jumping into planning my wardrobe for all the parties or get-togethers I have coming up.  I have to say that the past few years I have sort of looked over Thanksgiving and on to Christmas.  How rude of me!! It's a holiday too, and deserves some recognition.  So I have decided to put more thought into my Thanksgiving wardrobe than in years past. I have put together a few options I would pack for Thanksgiving day.  I know some people have a casual turkey day, while others have a more formal one.  So I have a few options that I think will cover everyone.

Down to the Knitty Gritty. . .

Down to the Knitty Gritty. . . 
The knit dress is a great option this Holiday season. You can dress it up or down and it's still a comfortable and fashionable option. I have paired them with different style boots, tights, leggings, or over the knee socks.

1. Black and White Striped Dress
    Over-the-knee socks
    Black boots

2. Green and Grey Striped Dress
    Opaque Tights
    Boots

3. Sweater
    Cable Knit Tights
    Boots

4. Flax Seed Dress
    Over the Knee Socks
    Wedge Boots

5. Striped sweater dress
    Knitted lace tights
    Booties

Giving Thanks. . . 

Giving Thanks. . .
 Here are some dressier options for Thanksgiving. They are great for a more formal dinner or if just want to dress up more than usual. All of these options would be super chic and appropriate for giving thanks with friends and family.

1. Dress
    Tights
    Booties

2. Chunky Cardigan

3. Dress
    Tights
    Black booties

4. Floral Dress
    Leggings
    Booties

5. Pearls
    Necklace


*Remember, it's all about being comfortable, so make sure the outfit's your style.

Have a great Thursday!!! Remember, you can email me or contact me on twitter if you have any questions or need advice! I would be thrilled to help!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig