Nov 29, 2010

Wearing Accessories

 

Accessories, to me, make an outfit.  They make a statement, tell us something about another person, and spice up your same cycle of clothes.  I am a HUGE fan of accessories.  I love big cocktail rings, scarves, bracelets, and chandelier earrings.  Sometimes I think I look a little gaudy, but I am ok with that. I think it looks good, so I am going to rock it! Ha! Don't be afraid to pile necklaces and bracelets on.  My one tip would be to go heavy in one place.  If you want a lot of bracelets, keep the necklace simple.  If you want big earrings, I would shy away from a necklace, or just wear a long one with a thin chain.  You don't want to look too accessorized.  I usually choose one thing and then pile them on.  Necklaces are my favorite! I have small wrists, so it is hard to find small bangles or bracelets that stay on my arm.  Play around with different looks.  Here are a few "Rock" worthy accessories I want to add to my wardrobe. I am planning on picking up a few of these while I am in Dallas this weekend!

Jumbo Pave Ring with White Pearls gallery 0
Henri Bendel Ring


Anthropologie Necklace


Sam Moon Bracelet

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Hamilton' Quilted Leather Crossbody Bag
 
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig