Dec 21, 2010

12 Days of Fashion . . . Day 9

To me, getting a manicure is something I always look forward to. I have stated before that I have an obsession with manicures. And this time of year, its even worse. I LOVE dark nail polish. There are so many out right now that I love, I am having a hard time picking which to wear and when.  Since Christmas is Saturday (can you believe it's already here!!!), I probably should go for a red, but I am probably going to stick with my usual dark polish. Here are a few of my favorite colors right now.



 
 Yoga-ta get this blue

 
Luxedo



Click to enlarge













Bad Romance









Great for this time of year. And it keeps your
nails looking freshly painted.




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Seth fussed at me for my dark nails. Right now I got a dark purple that looks like red wine. I enjoy it, and think you should wear that dark green for Christmas.

    Love you Sarah T! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wear a dark green for Christmas! :) It's a Deborah Lippmann polish called don't tell mama! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig