Dec 6, 2010

A case of the Mondays

Well, I am back from my weekend of marathon shopping in Dallas! And boy am I tired! I don't care what anyone says, shopping is hard work and tiring! But I did get all my Christmas shopping DONE! Yay! Now all I have to do is wrap them, and I am done! It's FREEZING here today! All I want to do is crawl back in my bed, read magazines, and catch up on my DVR. Maybe that will happen this weekend! Here is the perfect outfit for running around getting last minute christmas shopping done, lunch with friends, or getting the house ready for the holidays.  It's so comfy and casual, but still looks trendy and fashionable.  Plus, it will keep you warm on the fridgid days to come! Happy Monday!

Grey Parade

This is a great outfit to run errands, watch a football game, or hang out with friends and family. With the Holidays coming up, this will be a great outfit to take where ever you are going.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work




    Regards


    best online shopping sites

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig