Dec 10, 2010

Holiday Party Options

I have had a few emails, some comments, and suggestions about doing a post on what to wear for holiday parties.  To me, nothing is more fun this time of year than celebrating it with friends, family, and co-workers.  Below are some options I put together for different kinds of parties you may be going to in the next few weeks.

Cocktail Party 
These are great options if you are going to a holiday party that is a little more dressy or formal. Usually it states on the invitation or the invitation itself will give you an idea of what the dress attire should be. I usually lean towards being a little more dressed up when I go places. It's the holidays, so this is a great time to dress up and have fun with it! All of these dresses will look great with tights and heels or booties. As far as jewelry, I would use less if you are wearing dresses with lace or sequins. Those speak for themselves. If you are wearing a simplier dress, then wear a statement necklace, stud earrings so they don't compete with your necklace, and a fun cocktail ring.

Work Party options 

These are a little more casual options for Holiday parties. Any of these would be great for an office party or a more low key event. If you still feel you need to be a bit more dressier, then throw on some fun jewelry, or a dressy clutch. 

Lovlies
Ok, these are my picks for Holiday attire. If money were no object, I would own every single one of these dresses! They are all to DIE for!! The speak for themselves and you don't have to worry about what else to wear with them. They are perfect all by themselves.
Still need help? Contact me, I would love to help you get ready for the holidays!
HAPPY FRIDAY! Have great weekend!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig