Dec 30, 2010

I'm still here!! . . . Christmas Loot

Sorry for the absence, hubby and I have had the week off and we have been doing projects around the house all week! I love being able to deep clean our house, and start the new year fresh and clean! I have really enjoyed having the week off, and am not really looking forward to going back to work Monday. But, I have to pay for my fashion obsessions somehow!

We had a fabulous Christmas with my family! It went by way too fast! I racked up, and have so many new clothes, shes, bags, and jewelry to start the new year off right! Here are just a few of my new favorite things!


Colin Stuart Boots
I got these boots in Grey! They
are fabulous! They can be worn three different ways!



Tory Burch Dena Tote
LOVE the color and leather of this bag. It's the
softest leather! It's a great color to use as a neutral.


Jumbo Pave Ring with White Pearls gallery 0
Henri Bendel Cocktail Ring
I LOVE this ring. It's HUGE!


Sucrett Earring gallery 0
Henri Bendel Earrings
These are a great versitle earring. I love how
sparkly they are! Don't doubt that you will see me
wearing these with my casual outfits too!


Tory Burch 'Reva' Ballerina Flat
Tory Burch Reva Flat
I can't wait to wear these! They are super comfy
and will be great for work!


Pixie pant
I got these in Grey and Black. They are super
comfy and a good change from my jeggings. If
you don't have a pair of these, you need to grab
them!!
 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I am so looking forward to the New Year.  I have a feeling it's going to be a fabulous 2011!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig