Dec 7, 2010

Mocha Chocalata ya ya!

I have been known to wear mostly black during the winter months. What can I say, it's chic, goes with everything, and I can add all the accessories I want and still look presentable.  I've noticed that I am starting to add some brown items to my collection as well.  I LOVE rich browns.  They remind me of chocolate, and mocha lattes (hince the title of this post),  two things I cannot do without.  I love pairing Brown with Grey, Blue, and Off White! Brown, to me, goes with everything, just like black.  Black is classic, but Brown can be too! Below are a few outfits and accessories I found that are great examples of pairing brown with the colors mentioned above.  I have also seen a lot of people mixing browns and blacks. What do you all think about that? For so long, wearing those two colors together was a HUGE fashion No-No!  I have to say, it's kind of starting to grow on me. Yes, this is coming from someone, who as a teenager, would not be caught dead wearing, or with anyone who was wearing black and brown together! My, how the times have changed.

Livin' La Vida Mocha 
Here are some great examples of Fall brown accessories and mixing browns with grey, blue, and cream. I am loving all these color combinations!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig