Jan 28, 2011

Designer: Elie Saab

I know today is Friday and I usually do my style icon of the week, but I was looking through Elie Saab's runway collections for Spring 2011 and had to show you some of my favorites! They are gorgeous! I love the colors, fabrics and all the details he uses in his dresses and gowns. There is just something so romantic and feminine about them that it literally takes my breath away (cheesy I know).  Check out the looks below and see for yourself.  I know I am not alone in my admiration for these amazing dresses.   Some of these are from his Spring 2011 RTW collection and you may have seen before, but I wanted to show them off again, because they are gorgeous.










saab-2011-4
























How gorgeous are these???


images from Zimbio, Elle, style.com, and flikr
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are all AMAZING! Especially the first one - hella sexy!

    xDanielle

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig