Feb 2, 2011

SAG Awards Fashion . . . The not so favorite looks

So yesterday I showed you all who my favorites from the red carpet were, today I'm picking my not so favorite looks.




Jane Lynch in Ali Rahimi. She looked like a purple blob and really dated in this dress. I liked nothing about this dress.


Nicole Kidman in Nina Ricci.  The back of this dress was okay for me, but the neck of this dress is horrific. And the necklace just adds too much to it. 


 Melissa Leo in Randi Rham.  She looks like aliuminium foil.  It's way too tight across the middle, and I don't like the front slit. 


Angie Harmon in Monique Lluillier.  I love her, and she usually is gorgeous on the red carpet, but this dress was a little too much for me.  I thought it was a little too much for her and wanted to see her in something a little more sophisticated. 


Diana Argon in Chanel Haute Couture. I love this dress, but the length on her just looks too choppy.  I would have liked to have seen this dress a little longer on her.


January Jones in Carolina Herrerra.
I'm sorry, but she looks like drapery or a duvet. This just didn't work for me.


 Christina Hendricks in L'Wren Scott.
This looks like a bathrobe. There is nothing I like about this dress. It looks awful!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig