Feb 1, 2011

SAG Awards Fashion

Sorry for being MIA lately. I've been in Kentucky visiting my grandmother who has been having some health problems.  Good news, she's getting better everyday. I wasn't able to get on the Internet or blog while I was there.  But I am back home, and it's sleeting and snowing so I am working from home today.  Which gives me a chance to catch up on my blog. 

So, I wasn't able to watch the SAG red carpet live, but was able to watch it, and in my opinion the fashion wasn't as fabulous as the Golden Globes.  I know that the SAG awards aren't as "big" as the Globes or Oscars, so that's why I think the dresses weren't as good as globes, and I'm sure the Oscars will be even better.  I do have several favorite and some not so favorite dresses from Sundays red carpet. 
Here are some of my favorites from the SAG Awards from Sunday.



Lea Michele in Oscar De La Renta
This is such a classic dress. It might be a little too low cut for her, but overall I think it's a gorgeous dress.



Sofia Vergara in Roberto Cavalli
She totally redemmed herself with this dress. It was a much better pick than the Vera Wang dress she wore at the Globes.  This color and dress style looks amazing on her.



Julie Bowen in Catherine Malendrino
I like that Julie opted for a jumper than the usualy dress. It's still dressy, but is more structured and a bit masculine. I like the mix.



Gemma Maya in Jenny Packham
Although I think she is way too skinny, this dress is a perfect fit for her.  It compliments her skin and hair color. 



Amber Riley in Anne Barge
She is a knockout in this dress. It fits her like a glove and shows off her curves. I love this dress pick for her!



Heather Morris in Romona Keveza
This is my favorite dress of the night.  I love the color and fit of this dress. 



Hilary Swank in Versace



Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen
She looks amazing in this dress. Her hair is perfection. I love that she wore bright colors instead of the muted ones. 



Kyra Sedwick in Thierry Mugler
This is such a classic dress.  I love the velvet too!


Jennifer Lawrence in Oscar De La Renta.
I LOVE the color of this dress. Not too sure about the black bow, but overall this is such a gorgeous look.

all images from yahoo.com

Tomorrow I will have my not so favorite looks.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig