Feb 23, 2011

Shoe for Spring

Spring is slowly making its way towards us, although I have been told that we are in for at least one more big snow. I refuse to believe that. I am ready to rock my shorts, maxi dresses, and wedges! If it were up to me, my whole closet would be filled with wedge shoes. They are super chic, make you appear much taller and leggier, easier on your feet, comfy, and look great with just about any outfit.  Here are some of my favorites for Spring.







Click to zoom in.


DV by Dolce Vita 'Pali' Sandal







This is my favorite of the season. Hoping to get my hands on a pair of these Tory Burch Drea Wedges.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. ooh i love 'em all, especially the first pair!
    digging the redesign!!

    xx grace

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig