Mar 17, 2011

Luck of the Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! AND most importantly Happy Birthday to my wonderful baby sister!! LOVE YOU!!

I thought I would do a post today in honor of St. Patty's day and her! Her favorite color is Green, so here are some gorgeous greens that I am coveting right now.


Furla Candy Bag
This bag is made from PVC. It's a bit see through, but opaque enough to hide you most intimate belongings. This is a great bag for spring, and the price ($195) isn't too bad either.


Michael Kors Pleated Skirt
I am loving that maxi skirts are so in right now, and this color is gorgeous.

Tory Burch 
Tory Burch Verona Heels
I love the embellishments on these heels. I also like that you can wear them year round. Now, with skirts and dresses, and in the winter with tights.


Essie - Mint Candy Apple
This is a perfect green for Spring. It is a mix of blue/green and reminds me of Tiffany's famous box color.


RD Style Drawstring Short
These are perfect for warm weather. Throw on a t-shirt or tank and go. Or dress them up with wedges and a blazer for a night out.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig