Apr 1, 2011

Colored Denim

Happy Friday!!! I don't know about you all, but I am so glad it's the weekend. I think I am either getting sick or my allergies are acting up again. I feel awful! The weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend, so I am going to soak up as much of it as I can. With warm weather on its way, I thought I would brighten up for Friday with a little color. Spring is going to be full of colored denim. I have seen just about every color you could imagine and I think it's such a fun and stylish trend. You can dress them down, and also make them look chic and work appropriate. Here are a few of my favorite hues. .

Sass & Bide faded skinny jeans
155 GBP - glassworks-studios.com

BDG high rise jeans
$58 - urbanoutfitters.com

Rag & Bone jeans
$155 - net-a-porter.com

Paul Frank studded jeans
$72 - yoox.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig