Apr 7, 2011

White Hot!

I am the first to admit that I am not a fan of wearing white. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing white on other people, I just don't like it on me. When I have ventured to wear white, I am notorious for spilling something or bumping into something dirty and ruining my outfit within 10 minutes of putting it on. I am seeing so many really cute and trendy fashions this season with white coordinated into them, that it is making me want to give white another try. We will see if I actually take the plunge. With these great outfits below, there is a good chance I probably will.

Lightweight shawl-collar cardigan



   

Rebecca Taylor dressy blouse
$275 - piperlime.gap.com

Seven For All Mankind denim jeans
$158 - piperlime.gap.com

Dolce Vita wedge sandal
$165 - piperlime.gap.com

850 GBP - matchesfashion.com



Happy Thursday!! It's almost the Weekend!!!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig