Apr 27, 2011

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!

Ok, so it has been raining here for LITERALLY a week straight! Monday most of my town was flooded and it took me an hour to get home, when my drive is usually 15 minutes! Roads were closed, streets were knee deep with water, and I literally thought I wouldn't make it home. We are still experiencing rain today, but tomorrow and Friday look sunny and dry!! YAY! Below are some things that have been my essentials this week. Thank goodness I bought rain boots a couple of years ago, they have been lifesavers this past week.




Golf Umbrella
These are significantly larger than your average umbrella. My dad has so many of these, I swiped one a couple of years ago and its been the best umbrella.



Hunter Rain Boots
I don't have this color, but think these would go with everything! I love these!



Banana Republic Trench Coat
Love the classic look of this trench coat.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig