May 16, 2011

Monday Mantra


It's Monday Lovelies! And although I am dragging a little, and would love to be snuggled up in my bed, I am in a really good mood today. I have a feeling this week is going to be a good one. Which isn't something I can say that I usually feel on a Monday. Especially when it's cold and cloudy like this morning. Maybe it's the fact that my birthday is Saturday (I will be 30!, which honestly I am totally fine with), or the fact that I have some great things planned for this summer, and am really looking forward to a couple of vacations with family and friends. Whatever it is, I am not complaining and am going to enjoy every minute of this fabulous mood! I have a few fun posts for this week. I wanted to leave you with a quote I found on Pinterest last week, that for some reason has stuck with me.





On another note, tonight is the season premiere of The Real Housewives of New Jersey!! Yes, I am one of the crazy obsessed people who watch this show like my life depended on it. The NJ Housewives are my favorite by far! I am SO glad that Danielle is gone, and can't wait to see who the new housewives are and what they will be like with the other ladies. 



Happy Monday! Have a fabulous day!! XOXO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig