May 5, 2011

Spring Shoe Collection

Happy Thursday!! Sorry I have been a little MIA lately. I have had a crazy, hectic couple of weeks. But the skies are getting clearer so to speak, and I should be back to daily blogging soon. I have had a few emails about what shoes I wear on a daily basis or just in general. Especially for Spring/Summer. And I am so glad you all asked, because if there is one thing I love about this time of year, it's the shoes! I have a slight obsession with wedges, I just bought a new pair this week! Below are my staples for this season. Some are new and some I have had for seasons and just can't get enough of them. The weather is finally cooperating and I can wear skirts, shorts, and dresses. 



BCBGeneration "Callista" Wedge
These were my new purchase this week. If you remember back on this post, I ordered a pair of black wedges, but had no luck. So I was out at a local department store and spotted these, and am in love! They are actually really comfortable. I wore them all day yesterday and out for dinner with friends, and had no problems. So if you want a fun, comfy pair of black wedges, go get these!!



Jessica Simpson "Dany"
I bought these in black too. I have worn the black several times, and let me tell you, they are high. But I have gotten so many compliments on them. What I love most about them is that I can wear them now and then in the fall with tights or leggings.



Cynthia Vincent for Target Wedges
These shoes are no longer available but there are some similar styles out there. These were probably one of the best purchases I have made, shoe wise. I have literally worn these babies to death. they are super comfy, go with everything, and they were only $40!

 
Dolce Vita for Target Rope Wedge
I have needed a neutral wedge forever, and came across these back in March. I have a feeling they are going to be as popular with me as the Cynthia Vincent wedge. They do run big, I am usually an 8, 7.5 on a good day, and I had to get a 7 in these.


These are a few that I have come across that I think would be great options too!


BCBG Max Azria Malaga Wedge

 
Sam Edelman Kellan Wedge


True Religion Sage Wedge


Until next time Lovelies! XOXO
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I def need those Jessica Simpson shoes but I'm worried that wood sole will be tres hard on my tootsies. BCBG shoes are too narrow for me, but they are so cute!! Thanks for the FF love, too. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shoes, especially these BCBG Max Azria Malaga Wedge!!!

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig