May 18, 2011

Suit Up

I admit it, I haven't bought a new swimsuit in probably 4 years. I know, it's crazy right?! I just haven't really had a reason to. I mean, my solid black two piece has been kind to me for so long, that I just never thought about looking for something else. Well, that has changed this season. I have come across so many cute suits, that I am having a hard time deciding which one I want. Here are a few of my favorites.









Yellow Floral Bandeau Bikini


ViX Swimwear Bandeau Top & Bikini Bottoms


Marc by Marc Jacobs Bandeau Bikini and Hipster Bottoms








Happy Wednesday Lovelies!!! One two more days until the weekend!!!!! XOXO
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love any kinds of suits even bathing suits. And they are my inspirations for my designer men's suits designs.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig