Jun 10, 2011

Trouser Jean Find!

Happy, Happy Friday!!! This week has been a hectic one and I am so glad it is almost over! I am heading to Dallas for the weekend, and am looking forward to having a few days with some great people and just relaxing. I have been on the hunt lately for a longer pair of trouser jeans. I have a couple pair of Rich & Skinny wide leg jeans that I love, but I don't have a trouser style and really wanted to add that to my ever-growing jeans collection. I came across these babies on Piperlime last week and thought I would give them a try. I have never worn/tried on/bought Hudson jeans before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Let me tell you, they are amazing! They are super soft, look great, and are the perfect length. The inseam is 35 inches, which for most people seems ridiculously long, but when you have long legs and no waist and still want to wear 4 inch heels, 35 inches is the minimum inseam you need. I am not complaining about my legs at all, they just make clothes shopping a little trickier sometimes. If you are looking for something that is perfect for the office, but can also work for outside of work and after hours, you need to check out these jeans.

Here is how I am wearing them today

Hudson "Sadie" Trouser Jeans


MICHAEL Michael Kors silk tank top
120 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Hudson jeans
$176 - shopbop.com

Tory burch wedge
$375 - toryburch.com

Tory burch tote
$395 - nordstrom.com

Turquoise necklace
$99 - macys.com

Rachel stud earrings
$12 - nordstrom.com

Felder Felder belt
83 GBP - theoutnet.com

Essie Nail Polish Pink Parka
14 EUR - shopmrsh.com








Have a fabulous weekend, Lovelies!! XOXO

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig