Jul 19, 2011

New York, New York

Being in the city for over a week has re-ignited my drive to move there. I have always had a love affair with New York, but now I feel like I am at a place where I can move and try new things. I love the fast paced, hustle of New York. I know it's a tough city to survive in, but I like a challenge and want to give it a shot. So my job search has ensued!

My mother and I arrived in New York on Friday. We stopped for lunch and then spent a few hours shopping at Zara. We came back to the hotel and decided on a quiet dinner there while it poured down rain outside. I did manage to pick up a few things that afternoon at the 5th avenue store. For some reason that store doesn't believe in air conditioning. It was majorly hot and humid, which didn't make trying on clothes all that exciting. So I kind of lost interest in shopping at that point. Here are a few of my faves that I picked up Friday.

Blue Blazer - Zara



Leopard Blazer - Zara



Feminine Print Scarves - Zara 


I have realized after this trip that I have started a small collection of blazers. I just love them! They can totally transform an outfit. And they are great for travel. I can wear a black dress during the day, and for dinner that night, throw on a blazer and heels and have a totally different look.

Tomorrow I'll show you all some of my H&M haul. I definitely made out like a bandit there. The prices are unbeatable and they are always on top of trends.

Have a great Tuesday. XOXO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig