Aug 1, 2011

Hot Child in the City. . . Jump into Fall

Monday, Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was spent relaxing, cleaning, re-organizing closets, and just enjoying a weekend without any plans. I have been so busy lately that it was nice to have a weekend all to myself. I have a feeling it will be the last one for a while.

Most of us are dealing with 100+ degree weather, and it is supposed to get up to 107 later this week and that's not even factoring in the humidity!! THIS is the reason I love Fall and am ready to see it's beautiful face! There is only so much you can take off in the summer, and most outfits just aren't as fashionable in this heat. I have ditched summer and have jumped head first into making my list for fall, and starting to slowly add those pieces to my wardrobe. This week may be a hot one outside, but here at Saved By Fashion, it's going to be cool and filled with trends that are going to be perfect for fall. There are several new trends, and many that have come back around. So for those of us that are over summer and looking to fall, this will be the time to start looking for all these fabulous trends. You know I have already started!!




via pinterest


Have a great day, Lovelies!! See you all back here tomorrow! Get ready to make your wish list for Fall.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig