Aug 7, 2011

Mad for Plaid

I happen to love plaid and was so excited to see a lot of it on the runways for fall. This trend or look this fall is a little bit of mixing your grandparents plaids, with a 60's vibe, and adding a little current twist to it. I think this is going to be amazing for fall! I like the mix of masculine and feminine with this pattern. You are going to see plaids mixed with other patterns, which i think is a fun way to change up the normal look and wear of plaid. Normally you associated plaid with men, and I love how the designers changed the colors and made it a bit for feminine. Tory Burch's runway collection is what drew me to this look. She incorporated several trends into one fabulous look, that I think will last more than just one season. Here are some looks from the Fall runways, and an few I put together as well. Happy Monday, Lovelies!! XOXO




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig