Aug 29, 2011

These boots are made for walkin'

Good Monday Morning, Lovelies! I hope everyone had a good weekend! I packed and packed and packed until I just literally couldn't look at one more thing to send to my apartment. I also kept up with hurricane Irene most of the weekend too. It seemed to weaken and not cause as much damage to NYC as expected. But there were some casualties in other states. Mother nature can be a real beast sometimes.

Sunday I spent the day relaxing and flipping through my latest batch of September issues. Unfortunately my shopping list just keeps getting longer and longer. In the fall/winter I am a boot/bootie girl all the way. I wear some style of boot literally everyday. My collection is rapidly growing, and this seasons styles are making it even harder to curb my shopping. Below are some of my favorites for this season. If you are in need of some boots, I suggest you go ahead and grab them, because in about 3 weeks, you will start to see them thin out as everyone will be getting theirs. So beat them to the punch and get them now!!


Rachel Zoe - OBSESSED with these!
















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig