Sep 2, 2011

Citiscapes September Issue

For those of you that live in NWA, you all are familiar with Citiscapes Magazine. If you aren't from our neck of the woods, it's a monthly magazine that features parties from around the area, restaurants to check out, people you need to know, what's going on in our community, and sometimes lil ole bloggers like myself. I was contacted back in the summer to be the featured fashion blogger for their September Issue! I cannot tell you how thrilled and excited I was that they asked me! I started Saved By Fashion almost a year ago, with no intentions of anything really coming out of it. I just wanted to have an outlet to fulfill my shopping, fashion, and creative ideas. So the fact that someone noticed SBF and thought it was good enough to be in their magazine, has me on cloud nine. Below is the article from the magazine. If you live in the area, or will be in town for the game this weekend, look for the issue! I would love to know what you think!




Thank you Citiscapes for such an amazing opportunity! XO

Happy Friday! Have a fabulous weekend, and GO HOGS!!!
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger templates by pipdig