Sep 10, 2011

Joy Cioci - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week S/S 2012

Hello Lovelies!!! Yes, I am still here, but just by the heel of my stilettos! This week has been CRAY-ZY! I have literally been going since I landed in NYC last Tuesday. And let me tell you, Fashion Week is like nothing I have ever experienced. It's hectic, crowded, and ultimate fashion overload, but it's been one of the most amazing experiences I have ever been extended. I mean, if you are a fashion obsessed girl like me, this is literally the mecca of fashion. It's where you NEED to be to keep up with what trends are going to be on point for next season.


I kicked off my week of shows Friday with the Joy Cioci Presentation. If you aren't familiar with Fashion Week, some designers do not have runway shows, they do a presentation. This is where models stand around a room dressed in the designers newest collection, and you can really look at the garments. I enjoy the fact that I can get a close up of the models and the clothes, what I don't like is how crowded it is and you are always stepping on someone or someone is in your way! It was still a nice experience, and I really enjoyed her collection. Check out my recap of the Joy Cioci Presentation for S/S 2012 HERE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig