Sep 25, 2011

Lacoste Lounge/Showroom Visit

Ok, so you all remember me gushing over the Spring 2012 Lacoste Collection, right? Well, I had the fabulous opportunity to go to their showroom and check out the other lines they have. And let me tell you, Lacoste is quickly becoming one of those brands to watch! Check out I Heart Heels for more! xo

This is my last post for Fashion Week with I Heart Heels! (insert sad face here.) I had such a great time at Fashion Week, and working with IHH was even more fabulous! Next week I will slowly get back to normal, including catching you all up on what I have been up to, and how things are going!

I hope you have enjoyed a little piece of Fashion Week through yours truly. It was a dream come to actually attend and go to as many shows and events as I was able to. Definitely something every should get the change to experience.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig