Sep 30, 2011

Let's play "catch up with Sarah"

Hello, Lovelies!!! It's back to the regular posts for SBF. I hope you all enjoyed all the Fashion Week posts as much as I enjoyed getting to attend all the shows and events. It truly was a dream come true!

So, I have been in NYC for almost a month, and a lot has happened in this short amount of time. I moved, furnished my apt (thanks to my fabulous mom helping get everything situated and put in its new place), attended fashion week, and got a job. YES! You read that last one right! I was offered and excepted a job for a fabulous fashion house and I start Monday! YAY! YAY! YAY! Who knew in less than a month I would be employed in NYC AND in the field that I have always wanted to work in? I am literally on cloud nine and cannot wait to see what this job will be like. I get "orientated" Monday, and then will hit the ground running, learning my job and what its like working for a fabulous company. I still plan on keeping up with the posts, they just might be at odd hours until I get acquainted with my new work schedule. 

I am more certain now, than ever, that moving to NYC was the BEST decision I could have ever made at this point in my life. I miss my friends and family terribly, but am so excited for the new adventures that are ahead of me. Have a great weekend, and I will see you all back here Monday! xo


via pinterest




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig