Sep 7, 2011

Shop Zara - Now Online!

Today is the day! You can now shop online at ZARA!!! This is HUGE! As you all know, I have a slight obsession with this company. They have great clothes, with a great price point, and they are always on point with the trends for each season. So in your spare time today, go check out their online store and see what I have been raving about for so long. If you buy anything, I would love to know!! Since I am furnishing an apartment, most of my disposable income is going towards things for that, instead of my long list of fall clothes and accessories I am DYING to purchase. So I am going to live vicariously through you! Happy Wednesday!! XO


Here are some of my favorite recent ZARA purchases

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey girl! Hope the move was painless (HA, with your shoe and clothes collection i'm sure it was tough!). Make sure to update me on how things are going!
    -Em

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig