Sep 6, 2011

Taking Chances . . .



I'm here!! Just landed in NYC! My new home! YAY YAY YAY! I am so excited for where this move is going to lead me. I have no idea what the future holds for me, but know that NYC is where I am supposed to be at this point in my life. Over the next several weeks I am going to be a busy girl! I was extended the opportunity to cover several shows during Fashion Week for another blogger friend of mine. So you will have to check back here to get all the info on what I am doing and the site of the blog I am going to be blogging for. Going to Fashion Week has been something I have always dreamt of doing, and I am ecstatic that I was given this opportunity! Things this week are going to be crazy! I have to furnish my apartment, unpack and get settled in, attend FNO events, Blogger events, and about 20 Fashion Shows! Yes, I am sure I sound ridiculous to some and tiring or impossible to others, but I am so excited to have all these opportunities that I can barely sit still. I am not complaining one bit about all that I have going on. I am thrilled with any opportunity that comes my way.

I hope everyone has a fabulous week, and please check back often for lots of Fashion Week updates, Spring 2012 Trends, and of course how I am adjusting to this fabulous city. XO
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I didn't know you moved here! Yay! Would love to meet up at some point!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig