Oct 3, 2011

Henri Bendel . . . Lust List

I have been a "Bendel Girl" for many many years. I think it started with one of my first trips to NYC with my family when I was really young. I always associated Henri Bendel with New York, and vice versa. Having the flagship store just a 15 minute walk from my apartment has been a blessing and a curse. It's really easy for me to just pop in whenever I find myself close to the store, but while picking out my favorite pieces (which is tougher than one might think) I realize that I have a budget, and as of right now, that does not entail shopping sprees at Bendels (insert a suuuuper sad face here.) But this doesn't stop me from making a list of all the beautiful and sparkly things that I would love to take home with me. Slowly but surly, each one of these will find their way "home." But for now, I thought I would share my obsessions with you fabulous ladies. I just know you will love them as much as I do.


This is a fabulous satchel for fall

Chic business card holder

These are so fabulous, I LOVE them!!


I still love getting/giving "snail" mail, and these perfect card for a just because note. 


You all know my "slight" obsession with animal print. This bag is everything!


One can never have too many phone cases. This is what every Bendel girl needs! 


I am really into chunky jewelry right now. This necklace is exactly what I have been looking for!

HAPPY MONDAY!! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig