Oct 21, 2011

Saved By Fashion's BLOGIVERSARY!!!






I am not sure if that's even a word, but I am going with it! Tomorrow marks the 1 year mark for Saved by Fashion. I can't believe this little baby is a year old! I seems like just a few months ago I started pouring out my love for fashion to the world. So much has happened in my life over the past year, and I honestly think having this little blog has been such a great outlet for me. It's ultimately what made the idea to move to New York a reality. It's also place I can indulge in the most extravagant and most frugal parts of the fashion industry. I get to share my crazy obsessions and must-haves on a weekly and some times daily basis. Thank you, lovelies, for all your support and for coming back day after day to read about things I love and am passionate about. I promise to continue to rant and rave and give you all as much fashion advice and info as I possibly can. So here's to many more years or blogging, and to all my family, friends, and new friends I have met through this journey. I couldn't have done it without you! Have a fabulous weekend!! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations! I am loving your blog and your perspective on fashion! You're fabulous.

    Best to you!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig