Nov 9, 2011

Discount Wednesday!!

So, it's Wednesday, and I feel like this week is creeping by! Not sure if it's the fact that I have been sick since Sunday, or that things are just a little slower this week that I am used to. Whatever it is, I hope it's just a phase for this week! What has made me pretty happy over the last few days is that several of my favorite sites have sales going on right now! Here are a few you should definitely check out!!


I bought this coat. Cannot wait to get her in my possession!! Today is the last day for this sale!!

  
 
The sale ends November 11th. So start shopping now! They are also offering Free Shipping too. Enter code: HOLIDAY to take advantage!


You cannot go wrong with anything from Shopbop. They have JBrand, Alice & Olivia, Vince, and so many more brand on sale. OH and my FAVE pair of Jean-Michel Cazabat Shoes are on sale too!!


 Neiman Marcus and their off-price store, Last Call are having sales as well. These are also for a limited time.

This time of year, sales start happening weekly if not daily. It's a great way to get your Holiday gifts early. So start shopping today, you now I already have!!!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi there!
    Thank you so much for letting us know about these great deals! I am on a constant watch for super sales during this time of year. I've been perusing the JCrew site all evening!

    Cheers!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig