Nov 4, 2011

Lust List - DKNY

FRIDAY!!! It has been one long and crazy week here. I have been looking forward to today all week! And hoping that the craziness stays and doesn't flow into next week. Fingers majorly crossed!!! The weather this weekend should be great, so it will be another opportunity to get out and enjoy this fabulous city! What you are all doing this weekend? I know what all my fellow Hog fans will be doing! Tailgating and cheering the Hogs on to another W! I  miss you all and so wish I could partake in the pregame festivities!

So in keeping with my new Friday posts, I have decided to raid the "closet" of another personal fave DKNY. You all know I follow and adore @dkny on twitter. I think she has totally revitialized this brand, and there are so many great things for fall, that I had trouble narrowing it down.  Have a great weekend! xo




Mary Oxford Bootie
I obsessed about these months ago, and I still can't get them off my mind!

3-4 Sleeve Sequin Pullover
I am obsessed with anything sparkly right now, and this top is gorgeous!!

Ankle Length Skinny Pant
These are a perfect option to add some color to your wardrobe. And for all my fellow Razorback Fans, these are perfect for game day!

Elbow Sleeve Crewneck Dress
This would be great for any upcoming Holiday party.

Pull On Legging with Leather Side Panels
I love the touch of leather to these leggings. They are a fabulous option for a dressier look. 

 
Bag Snob x DKNY Treasure Bag
Love the look of this structured bag.


The infamous Cozy
This is one amazing piece of clothing every woman needs in her closet. You can wear this so many different ways! and It comes in a rainbow of colors.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig