Nov 18, 2011

Lust List: Tory Burch

Everyone that knows me knows my affinity for Tory Burch. I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with her clothes, bags, shoes, etc. Season after season she continues to create fabulous and wearable things that every girl needs in their closet. This season is no different. I had the chance a few months ago to check out her new Madison Ave. flagship store. And I have had to ban myself from getting anywhere within a 5 block radius of her store (which is really hard considering it’s not too far from my apt), for fear of draining my bank account. If you are looking for timeless, classic pieces you can have and wear for years to come, you need to get over to her store or website and start shopping. I have started a small collection of her shoes, bags, and accessories, and I know I can wear these for as long as they hold up and they will still be current and wearable. Here are some of my favorites. Have a great weekend! xo


























OH and I can't forget Benny. . . He definitely needs these! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig