Nov 2, 2011

Tight Situation

Happy Wednesday!! We only have three more days left until the weekend! (No, I am not counting!) And it looks like there is no snow in the forecast, which is great. As much as I love snow, I am just not ready for it. The temperatures have still been a little chilly, and you know what that means!!! I get to bring out the tights!!! Lately, I have started adding more and more fun options to my tights collection. If you remember back in September, I went to Fashions Night Out and stopped by the Madison Ave. DKNY store and picked up a pair of lace tights I had been eyeing since July. Tights are a great accessory. Just like scarves, shoes, or jewelry, tights can brighten up or add some texture to your look in an instant. I love wearing them with dresses and skirts. Most of my closet is a solid palette, so I like to add something more to my look by wearing fun or bright tights. Here are some of my favorite options right now.


These are my go-to for fall. I LOVE them! 

How cute are these? I am definitely adding these to my collection ASAP!

These are a fun option if you want to make a subtle statement. They just have the think line in the back. It adds a bit of sexiness to your look. 


Forever 21 Leopard Tights
These are only for the brave at heart. They look great with solid or a more toned town dress. Let these be your statement piece, and keep the rest of your outfit neutral and calm. 

These are a perfect staple for your wardrobe. They come in so many different colors, you will definitley have a hard time choosing! 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig