Dec 29, 2011

Not your typical UGG's

When hearing the word UGG, most of us automatically think of the warm suede and fur lined lovelies that keeps our toesies nice and warm throughout the winter. Well, they have stepped up their game and are now designing some other comfy, yet super stylish boots and shoes. Back in September, I had the fabulous opportunity to visit their NYC showroom during fashion week. I fell IN LOVE with so many of their new styles, that I couldn't dare decide which ones I liked best. From leopard booties, to over the knee wedges, UGG's are now on my radar for good quality, fashion forward, must have boots. Just this week I picked up a pair and cannot wait to wear them! They are perfect for everyday and will keep my feet nice and warm but still looking fabulous when the cold weather comes our way. Here are a few of my favorite styles. Seriously, you have to go check out their newest styles! I promise there is a style for everyone. Trust!!!



So these are the new babies I picked up this week, eek!!!
I love the versatility of these boots, and the lower, more casual heel. Give me some skinny jeans and a chunky sweater and I am good to go!


 
I have been on the hunt for a good black wedge boot, and I think I have found my match! These babies are definitely on the purchase list.

I LOVE that clogs are still around. These are super cute and comfy as well! These will never go out of style, so if you are looking for a new pair of shoes to go with just about everything, you have to have these!


These are a perfect option if you are looking for a good pair of flat boots. I have starting going for shoes that are more practical and comfy for everyday given the fact that I walk everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I still buy my heels, I just wear them out in the evenings or put them on when I get to work.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig