Jan 24, 2012

Pinspiration: Color

I have started gravitating towards color lately. And I think it's because of the weather and the gloomy days we have been having. I am already looking forward to spring, and winter really hasn't hit yet. Here are some of my favorite pics from pinterest lately. I am still a huge fan of color blocking, and these picks have me itching to wear brighter clothes.


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image
via pinterest


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am totally loving the bright colors this season as well. I've purchased a few great pieces from J.Crew and surprised by the bright colors during the winter season, but I've fully embraced it. Bright, beautiful colors shouldn't be restricted for spring and summer only. :)

    Happy Wednesday,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig