Jan 2, 2012

Resolutions, yes or no?

I am so thankful to have today off! With all the traveling I have been doing and a busy past couple of months, I am looking forward to just enjoying a relaxing day off. I plan on doing a little shopping, walking around the city, enjoying great food, and some even better company. I am always torn at the beginning of each year, with this whole resolution thing. I make a list (and its usually a long one) of things I want to accomplish in the new year, or things I want to change. And when I look back at the list at the end of each year, I somehow realize that I was not as goal oriented as i should have been. So should I set my standards lower? Or vow to accomplish them all no matter what? Over the weekend, I decided that I am going to make my list as usual, but this year, I am going to have it up somewhere in my apartment, so that I am always reminded of the things I want to accomplish or do this coming year. Call me cheesy or nerdy, but I think it's healthy to have a set of goals or things you want to accomplish and be able to actively work towards those everyday. I always feel a sense of pride when I can mark something off my list or I accomplish something I or others didn't think was possible (hello, moving to NYC) So whether you believe in the idea or resolutions or not, I have made my list and it is going to be a constant reminder that every day is a blessing and to live life to the fullest. 2012 is going to be a fabulous year for me, lovelies! I can just feel it! Enjoy your day off, and start the year off with a bang! xoxo


pinterest

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig