Feb 6, 2012

Back on the train, gang!

Good Morning, Lovelies!! Happy Monday!! I have been MIA for a bit, and I feel terrible about it!! I have been one busy girl with work, meeting new and old friends, and venturing out of the city for a little visit to the Connecticut countryside. But I am back and ready to give you all some great fashion finds, tips and of course things I am obsessing over. I am helping to cover Fashion Week again this season, and could not be happier about it. I am getting to go back to some of the shows I attended in September, and some new ones as well. There's an awards show, store opening and jewelry launch that I will be going to as well. So make sure to come back later next week and the following week to hear about all the fab trends and finds for next fall!! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig