Feb 16, 2012

IFB Conference

Whew, I have been one busy girl this past week. Fashion Week sure takes a lot out of you (not complaining one bit!) Last Wednesday I had the fabulous opportunity to attend the IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) Conference at Milk Studios here in New York City. And boy and I glad I went. I was able to hear from some fabulous bloggers as well as Fashion and Social Media Pioneers. From @DKNY PR Girl to Tom and Lorenzo (who I met at a show last week and are the nicest guys you will ever meet), there was no shortage of advice and how to for bloggers like myself. I met some great new friends and some I have "known" for a while (via twitter), but was just able to meet in person. If you aren't on twitter and are a blogger or doing anything in fashion or a creative industry, I HIGHLY suggest checking it out. I have met so many great people and have gotten such great advice and support through it that I honestly don't know what I would do without it! I definitely have some great ideas on how to take my blog to the next level and some ideas for blog posts as well. If you get the chance to attend any conference in something you are passionate about and love, DO IT! I am inspired and rearing to go!! xo



IFB Founder, Jennine Jacob


Tom & Lorenzo, Byran Boy, @DKNY Pr Girl - Aliza Licht


Street Ettiquette's Josh & Travis, Leah Chernikoff from Fashionista.com, Lawrence Schlossman of Sartorially Inclined, Sarah Zucker, Emily Schuman of Cupcakes & Cashmere & Hilly Ohayon of Fashion Traffic


Nicolette Mason, Grace Atwood of BaubleBar & Stripes & Sequins, Wendy Nguyen of Wendy's Lookbook, Andy Torres of Style Scrapbook, Connie Wang of Refinery29 and Erica Domesek of P.S. - I Made This..

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig