Feb 7, 2012

Lately. . .

If you don't follow me on Instagram, and by the way, I would love it if you did, I have added a few pics from there with a few others of what I have been up to lately. 

My new Sorel Boots I was about to test out a couple weekends ago when we had our first snow. LOVE these!


Getting much needed color to my horrific roots at Arrojo Salon.


Stopping for a little treat at Laduree'. Macaron's are by far my favorite little treat.


Spent an afternoon wandering Chinatown, East Village, and the Lower East Side . This was a fish market in Chinatown. 


Date night with the boy at Tapeo 29 in LES. Def a new favorite of mine. Who doesn't like Tapas and Sangria?!! 


Day trip to Connecticut. This was my view from the train at 7am. We are definitely going to take more trips like this! It's so fun to get out of the city and explore New England. 


On Talcott Mountain overlooking the CT countryside. It's amazing that you can feel at home with just a two hour train ride. Definitely made me miss the Ozarks just a little bit more. 

Oysters for lunch. Yes, that's right, someone has converted me to a seafood eater! Who would have ever thought I would be eating Oysters?

Have a great Tuesday, see you Lovelies tomorrow! xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your boots are just lovely! Love the fur peeking out the top! The macaroon window display is gorgeous! Great photos! Glad to know you are also on Instagram!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Cheers,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig