Feb 8, 2012

Tinsley Mortimer for Samantha Thavasa

It's Wednesday, and I am heading out the door to the IFB Bloggers conference, which I will post about later this week. But before I leave, I wanted to give you all another look at some fabulous bags!

If you all remember, I attended a party at Samantha Thavasa's Madison avenue store during Fashions Night Out last September to kick off Fashion Week. (I also won a gorgeous yellow clutch from them too!) Well, the fabulous ladies over  at ST (And I do mean fabulous. I could sit and talk to them for hours!), emailed me a few weeks ago to let me know that Tinsley's new collection was in the store, EEEEEK!! Y'all, these bags are to die for! I love every one of them, and can't decide which one needs to come home with me. So I thought I would let you all help me decide. They are only in the store as of right now, but you can call the sweet ladies at the Madison Ave. store and I know they will be delighted to help get one of the fabulous bags to your doorstep! 


"Ali" Clutch - $325

"Ali" Clutch - $325

"Ali" Clutch - $325

-the Ali clutch is perfect for evening. You can put your phone, lipstick, small card holder, gum, and a few other must haves in this classic framed bag. I'm eyeing the snake print, of course! 

"Sara" Chain Handle Bag - $285

"Sara" Chain Handle in Red Patent - $285

-The Sara bag is perfect for a day running around town, or you can dress it up for evening. I am girl who loves patent leather, so of course I have my eye on this lovely!

"Rose" Tote Bag in Black (also comes in Orange) - $285
This is THE perfect everyday bag. You can carry everything you need and more. Plus, I love the tassel on the zipper, such a great added touch. 

"Sara" Chain Handle in Snake Print - $285




Ok, so  now you have seen a few of the options from Tinsley's new collection. If you are in the NYC area, stop by the Samantha Thavasa store and check them out. I know those ladies will take fabulous care of you. You can also check out some of Samantha's other designs. She carries bags, wallets and accessories. Tell them I sent you! xo


Samantha Thavasa
965 Madison Avenue
(212) 535-3920

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig