Mar 19, 2012

Bring on the Color

Happy Monday, Lovelies!! It's back to the grind this morning. I had a fabulous weekend. The weather in NYC was absolutely gorgeous and this week is supposed to be the same. There is just something about warm sunny days that put me in such a good mood!

I started a new job a few weeks ago, and it's a little more dressier than what I have had to wear in the past, so I am in the process of adding more grown up and corporate pieces to my wardrobe. I guess this was bound to happen at some point, right? I actually don't mind having to dress nice everyday. I think when you dress up and put forth the effort, you feel better about yourself and therefore are in a better mood. Or at least that's how I feel about things! Below are some of the pieces I have added to my closet lately. As most of you know, my wardrobe tends to be on the more black and grey side, so I have made a conscious effort to add some color to my life. And I think I have created a monster! I now am going for color more often than not. I think I have a blue/pink color blocking problem!!

Have a great start to the week! xo

Ann Taylor dress and cardi. Forever 21 scarf

Zara flower pants, H&M pink crop pants, Elie Tahari Orange crop pants, 
& Ann Taylor Blue crop pants.

Ann Taylor dress

Art Deco Jewels from Ann Taylor

H&M polka-dot top, Banana Republic Cardigan, Ann Taylor Pants

H&M Pants, Zara Top

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am loving all of this color! You have found some great staple pieces that will be easy to mix and match with lots of other items.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig