Mar 12, 2012

UGG Australia Spring Launch - You HAVE to check out these styles!

I admit it! I LOVE my UGG Australia boots (aka UGGs) in the winter. Nothing keeps my feet warmer than my UGG slippers or my UGG tall boots. I could wear them every day, but that would be a little over the top considering my work is a little dressier than that. (I can still daydream about it though, right?!) 

Tuesday night, I had the opportunity to go check out UGG Australia's new spring 2012 lines. On the Gramercy Park Hotel terrace (yes, swank!), guests were treated to live music, yummy cocktails and footwear for everyone! First of all, the terrace is unbelievable. The exposed lightbulb ceiling when you first walk in is breathtaking, and the views of the city are what everyone dreams of having out their very own window. I have to say, I was really looking forward to seeing what they would have for spring. 

When I think of UGG, I typically think of them as a cold-weather shoe brand, and was really interested in what they would offer for warmer weather. Well, my fabulous fashionistas, you can definitely count on them to have some amazing shoes for us this spring! And I must tell you, I just can't wait to get my pedicured toes in them! From colorful espadrilles (the spring women's collection is inspired by the "California Dream" with lots of bright colors and prints!) to leather clogs, your summer sundresses and skinny jeans will thank you for pairing them with such fun and stylish kicks! 

And you won't believe this addition. The higher-end UGG Collection ($350-995) flaunts four different heel heights ranging from 1 1⁄4 inch to 5 inch, including sculpted heels made from Palissandro Santos, a beautiful and richly veined rosewood most often used in guitar making. The foot beds are wrapped in exotic skins with hand-stitched midsoles inspired by modern furniture design. All hardware is specially sourced in Italy and debuts a new and exclusive black oro finish. Can you say oooooh la la?

Shoes aren't the only thing in this collection, though. There are some gorgeous bags and accessories, too! I'm a huge fan of scarves, and UGG has some great options for the warmer months. Plus, the small box clutch is everywhere for spring. I have several of these beauties on my wish list! Now, where are those warmer temperatures?? 


The ceiling at the Gramercy Park Hotel Terrace! How awesome is this? 


The clutch you need this spring! 


How cute would these be with colored skinnies? 


I'm DYING over theses peep toes! 


Scarves are also here for Spring! 

I can't leave out the new Men's collection!! Check out these stunners for the Man in your life! 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig