Apr 26, 2012

Chic Buds

How many of us on the go ladies are always digging in our bags for our headphones? Since moving to NYC, headphones are as necessary as your wallet or phone! I have a pair with me at all times. You never know when you will need to drown out the city around you or what crazy conversations the subway will have on any given day. The problem I have is that they are ALWAYS getting tangled and it takes a good 5 minutes to get the straightened out! UGH!


Last week, I had the opportunity to go to the Accessories Council Mother’s Day Expo.  And wouldn’t you know it; one of the vendors was Chic Buds. I hadn’t heard of this company before, and was really interested to see what products they had to offer. The ear buds they had on display are from their ARTS line. These   Instead of the usual rolled cords for ear buds, this company has flat cord! And the best part? They don’t tangle!! Seriously! I have been using them every day for the past couple of weeks and I haven’t had to spend time untangling them. And if that wasn’t enough, they come in fun, funky colors and prints. They were actually the first company to figure out how to print designs on the flat cords! How amazing is that!!?? I have the pink leopard (of course). So not only are they super cute and fashionable, they are much easier to at the bottom of my bag. They start at $30, which may seem a little high for earphones, but let me tell you, they will be worth every penny! The sound quality is great too! I have used them at the gym and have had no problems with sound quality or them coming out of my ears, which i have had problems with other brands in the past.
Chic Buds would make such a unique and practical gift for anyone. But how fun would they be for the mom who is trendy, tech savvy, workouts, or just enjoys some peace and quiet sometimes? If you are on the hunt for a gift Mom won’t expect and doesn't know she needs, get her some Chic Buds!!


The three designs from the ARTS series


Also, check out their website for other products. They have these super cute mini speakers that would make a fun little sussie for someone on your gift list.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig