May 18, 2012

Beach Bound

Happy Friday, Lovelies!!! In just 24 short hours (hopefully they go by quickly),  I will be on my way to Florida to spend a week at the beach with my family. I am so looking forward to "getting away" from technology, work, the crazy fast paced city life, and relax with my most favorite people.

Packing for the beach can sometimes be tricky. Most of us over pack and usually end up in our swimsuits or cover ups most of the time. But you never know when you just might get out of the house and grab dinner or go explore the town. Here are a few suggestions for what to pack. These are my most favorite things as of late, and are prefect for a lazy, sun-filled week soaking up some much needed Vitamin D. Have a great week. I might try and blog once or twice, but I make no promises. I plan to finish reading some books and just escape reality for a while. xo



Urban Outfitters


Piperlime



Rachel Pally






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u





    Event Flipbook Booth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that first dress from somewhere... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig