May 16, 2012

Coye Nokes - Must Have Shoes

Since I've joined the corporate world, I am always on the lookout for great shoes that I can wear to work, but can also wear outside of the office. Something that's business, but also has a little sex appeal too. Ladies, let me introduce you to Coye Nokes.  To say that I am obsessed with her shoes, would be an understatement. First of all, she is the cutest little ball of energy this side of the Mississippi! I had the opportunity courtesy of I Heart Heels, to meet with her in her Chelsea Showroom and had so much fun chatting with her and her staff on her newest collection. I even tried on a few pairs, and came home with a fabulous nude peep toe that I can't stop wearing. Patent Leather pumps, flats, and wedges were some of the staples in her Spring collection. Some of her shoes this season were inspired by Cleopatra. The green satin sandal with gold hardware was one of them, and it looks stunning on! If you need a fun dancing shoe, or maybe have a wedding coming up, her glitter heels would be perfect! They come in Black, Gold or Silver and I am swooning over every color!! She is definitely a go-to in my book. Her shoes are not only gorgeous, they are comfortable too! I am on my feet all day and I can wear these without a problem! Coye is a name you should keep in mind when looking for shoes that will make your feet sing and people stare with envy!






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sarah, couldy ou pick me up a pair of the green t-strap heels and mail them to me? That would make me a happy, happy soul! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig